Destiny and Preparation - Boliko Oct 27, 2012 3:48:45 GMT -5
Post by Gray Callahan on Oct 27, 2012 3:48:45 GMT -5
Eras change, the names change, but the struggles always remain the same, and legends prevail.Know him as a reluctant hero, or misguided villain. Boliko Koregutsu, saiyan king. Super Saiya-jin.
- Boliko returns home, disheartened but determined by his latest transformation. He has a speech about how Touketsuki escaped, and how his empire had to prepare for the upcoming war.
- He slowly regains the trust of his people in displays of power, including single-handedly rebuilding several city blocks in a day using his Super Saiyan Power
- However, he is still the target of an assassination attempt - plotted by none other than Antary. The assassin is dispatched and imprisoned for life, and Boliko prepares to leave.
- Boliko leaves Vegeta, travelling and having adventures. He goes to Namek and confirms his continued alliance with Elder Carnel.
- Within the first couple of months, however, he is back on Amazonica. He decides to live there as he did once before, and is surprised to find it is hard to re-adapt to his lifestyle.
- During the final months, Boliko stumbles across a war raging between the hidden tribesmen on the planet and an independent slaver kingdom trying to take the planet over. Boliko aids the tribesmen, destroying the slavers single-handedly and calling in a saiyan guard. The tribesmen welcomed the protection of the saiyan empire, and so the planet was the first to join Boliko's Empire.
- Adventure's continue, Boliko's skills and personality developing and maturing all the while. He decides to spend some time mastering his Super Saiyan form, gaining more control over his personality and actions. Saru City is finally rebuilt and stronger than ever, the general populace being much stronger than before Touketsuki rooted out the weak.
- In the last few months Boliko visits Nor and sees Amaranth, talking and confiding in her. He grows to cherish her opinion in that time, and his feelings begin to grow deeper, but he says nothing. She is still sought after by other Noran or Writhonian suitors.
- His visit is cut short by the arrival of a familiar Saiyan energy, stronger than ever - and with apparently aggressive intent. Rushing to the power, Boliko finds a transformed Rensou, apparently charging an attack merely to get Boliko's attention. After a bewildered greeting, the two get down to business. Rensou needed Boliko's help to rescue his son from captors holding him hostage to ensure the continued work to seed Antary's influence against the established Solar Empire. Boliko agrees to help.
- After a few weeks of travelling and training, the two enact the plan. Boliko is a distraction, fighting and destroying many higher-level warriors while Rensou steals into the facility, rescuing his son and killing any survivors. Antary is not present (is he even aware of the origins of his funding?)
- Boliko remains around Vegeta, now, forcing an expansion on his cities and facilities. Resources and technology become common as Amazonica is manipulated (sustainably, too) and a city is established there - Radits City. A Saiyan Solar Empire base is also established on each planet.
- Boliko contacts Nam by learning telepathy and utilising it effectively, trying to speak with the saiyan energy he had felt before leaving Earth. He proposes an alliance, as with three Super Saiyans neither the GSF or WTO could threaten the stability of a Saiyan Solar Empire.
- Final preparations are made. A city and training outpost are established on Niwa after Rensou conquers it - Napa City.
- Boliko begins to prepare his troops for war, preferring to stick to elite groups and preparing his common citizens in defensive strategy.
- Boliko ensures his mastery of the Super Saiyan form is absolute, as well as working on his ability to fight in a team with Rensou.
- Telepathy (Advanced) - Counts as two techniques
- Energy-Sensing (Advanced) - Galaxy wide energy sense
- Amazon Spirit - 3x transformation, results in a silver glow around the man